So im this far and surviving - hurray
Headache still looming all the time and body clock continues to go a little crazier with a 4.30am wake up call this morning. The cravings are definitley easing and now tend to be less frequent but perhaps a little more powerful if that makes sense. Quick puff on the e cig tends to keep it at bay.
Still struggling [sychologically with the idea of "never smoking again" and not seeing the evil fags as a foe rather than a friend but guess its a process. Also struggling to break the trigger of "stress/upset = cigarette".
ON THE PLUS SIDE AND JUST A FEW OF THE REASONS TO KEEP GOING;
1. I am NEVER going through this withdrawal process again. I would have sold my soul on Saturday for a cigarette.
2. Who would've thought that beetroot, peanut butter and broccoli (not together ;)) could taste sooooooo amazing
3. The smell on other people after a smoke is enough to make me vomit
4. I can now sing along to the whole of "bat out of hell" (:D) on my morning drive without getting out of breath
5. And best of all - i can wake up every morning without that little fella who's been sitting on my shoulder for the last 20 years - hes called Mr GUILT.
now where are those marlboro lights....