Day 7 - Back to Work

Today was my first day back at work after Christmas and New Year.......and I survived it without the need for cigarettes! :D So chuffed, as it was a real part of the routine.

I checked the forum today, and to see all my fellow 1/1/13'rs doing it too helped me to keep going.

I used my last patch on Friday, so think the nicotine should be nearly gone from my system. I can't believe that I don't really have any major cravings either.

I'm winning!

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Antitrust, huge well done to you, I know you were a little worried.

It must be a relief that you now know you'll be on.

Onwards and upwards now :D

Molly x

• Yay! Day 7 and at work!

That's brilliant news antitrust! Well done!

You should be entirely nicotine-free now, which is great stuff. I'll be with you on that one by tomorrow. Whoop, whoop!

x

Nik

• That's brilliant news antitrust! Well done!

You should be entirely nicotine-free now, which is great stuff. I'll be with you on that one by tomorrow. Whoop, whoop!

x

Nik

And well done to you too Nik

Everyone's doing so well, it's flipping awesome! :D

Molly x

• Thanks, Molly!

This forum is just brilliant. I don't think I would have managed any where near as well without it! Thanks so much all of you lovely people.

Nik

x

• Job well done, mate!

• Such fantastic positive news, I couldn't be happier for you.

Best wishes - keep it up!!! :)

~Sherri

• fantastic

WOW!fantastic! So many new quitters,Antitrust shoegal thrillhouse,sherri b smoke, how great that you allquit together and can support each other! Just great that, because it all helps it really does.Good luck to each and every one of you. This forum is the place to be believe me.xxx

• Thanks everyone.

Being able to share these little victories makes each battle a bit easier.

• Well done all......I have worked out I would have smoked a cigarette 6.8m long since 1st Jan.....that sounds positively disgusting :eek:

• That is a brilliant stat.....and seriously gross to think about! :eek:

• Well done all......I have worked out I would have smoked a cigarette 6.8m long since 1st Jan.....that sounds positively disgusting :eek:

Hahaha I never thought of it that way!:cool:

• Sorry ram lmao - I can't help it !!! You actually worked that out? That is priceless :)

oh myyyyy goodness !!

• Sorry ram lmao - I can't help it !!! You actually worked that out? That is priceless :)

oh myyyyy goodness !!

men are good with tape measures ;)

• HAAAA HAAAAA !!! Stop, that is the funniest thing I have seen/read/heard all day !!

Do you actually measure one cig and go from there or do you lay them end to end......... :eek:

• men are good with tape measures ;)

No they're not!!! Yall always exagerate!!! LOL :D

You may also like...