No Smoking Day
2,635 members31,356 posts

Still going strong :)

Day 6 nearly done & dusted yippee!

I'm having cravings, but not actually wanting a cigarette, it's like i'm craving the habit of going outside to have one at certain times of the day!....does that make sense?

A few of these strange times i actually stepped out into the garden, took a few deep breaths (of clean fresh air) & came back in feeling better.

Anyway, onwards & upwards, day 7 tomorrow :D

lots of luck everyone

Trudy :)

4 Replies
oldestnewest

It does make sense indeed! I think at this point in time it's getting used to NOT smoking! Nothing beats that fresh air, though!

Glad it makes sense to someone lol

After so many years of smoking it is difficult to break with old habits but not goin to let it beat me :)

Best of luck Thrillhouse :D

woot

You're doing fabulously :)

I get the popping out for air , I am still doing it . I pop out for a breather :D

no harm in having a few minutes of quiet and calm outside :)

Day 6 nearly done & dusted yippee!

I'm having cravings, but not actually wanting a cigarette, it's like i'm craving the habit of going outside to have one at certain times of the day!....does that make sense?

A few of these strange times i actually stepped out into the garden, took a few deep breaths (of clean fresh air) & came back in feeling better.

Anyway, onwards & upwards, day 7 tomorrow :D

lots of luck everyone

Trudy :)

I did this at the beginning of my quit too. It felt like the smoking habit prompting me to go outside. After a few weeks I started to forget to do it, and have now forgotton entirely.

You may also like...