Farewell

To month 1, Hello month 2

Wow i certainly wasn't expecting to see the whole room has been decorated out so nice in here. Ooh and look at that... Someones left party poppers on the table along with some party hats. Christmas is definitely going to be fun in room 2. Yes thats right, I've only gone and flipping done it. 1 whole complete calender month now moving into month 2.

I know that I would never been able to do this without the help and support you have all shown me, so thank you so much. I love this forum and you peeps are the ones that make it special.

Hope everyone's doing well today.

Stay strong.

Love may x

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done May, month 2, nice one. :)

• Thank you Biggrin. :D

• Hi there May,

Massive well done on getting into month 2!!

I love your posts, you're so positive and you always make me feel happier than I was before I read them. You are one of the people that makes this forum such an incredible place.

I'm going to whistle all the way into town now and smile sweetly at all the bad tempered shoppers!

Congratulation May, have a mince pie

Molly x

• Go on the May

:D

Chuffed for you.

Coming on strong like the May Christmas Express :D

Be proud.

Take care

Greg

x

• Hey May, yay you made it into month 2, I knew you would, I saved you a seat and poured you a drink!!

• :D

WELL DONE MAY

Great to see you posting in this room and sounding soo positive

• Oh my god! How fast has that gone by? Wow! well done May, very well done!:)

• Oh May, I thought you were leaving us like magic did:mad:. So pleased you are just moving rooms:) Very well done on getting to month two:D

• Thank you everyone for all your kind messages, Im deeply touched by all the support that you have given to me. Like I said earlier, I know I couldn't have got this far without you all.

Here's to the next month :D

Stay strong everyone.

Love May x

• Errrrrr..................

Help yourself to the party poppers by the way ...... watch though ...... they're loaded with explosive trout......

Deadly .... in the right hands!

hehe :D

x

Help yourself to the party poppers by the way ...... watch though ...... they're loaded with explosive trout......

x

Oooh errr... maybe not then :(

I'll see if I can smuggle them into the penthouse in 11 months time. Could have some fun with them ;)

x

loaded with explosive trout.........cracked me up :D

• Welcome to Liberty Hall. You can do anything you like in here except smoke! Congratulations xx

• May

You're well on your way to redefining your life. You are doing so well and are also a very supportive member of this forum. Another Christmas Star:)

Fi x

You may also like...