9 months, oh yeah!

Nine months today. Feeling great. Go whole days at a stretch without even thinking of smoking. There was a stage when I wondered if that would ever happen, but whaddya know? It kind of crept up on me.

Newbies, it can be done, really and truly. Keep going, one day at a time!

And Jan quitters rolling up behind me, HOW GOOD IS THIS!?!?

:D :D :D

Helen xxx

14 Replies

• Well done, Helen - you are an inspiration for those of us who are at an earlier stage.

If I were more IT savvy, I would produce one of those moving smilie things, but I will have to leave that to Dorset. The thought is there, though.

I love the idea of going days without thinking of smoking. For me, that is but a dream right now, but it will come.

• Fantastic job Helen!

• brilliant helen

u have always been there for me from day one

proud of you

and will catch u up shortly

• Well done Helen

You should be so proud of yourself.

Have a good celebration at the weekend.

Lingy :)

• Well done!:)

• Very well done Helen... I'm not far behind you. x

• Well done Helen............. we're right behind you :D

• Well Done!!!!!

Terrific Helen!!!!!!

• Well done Helen!!!

• You go Helen, its good to read your post. :D

I have a long way to go and I can't wait to be where you are right now :D

• yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so fabulous!! 2 more days and im right there with you!! 3 more months and we will have been quit a year!!! omg!:eek:

we are really doing this!! i never would have thought in the first weeks that i could have done this...carry on newbies....it gets easier!! just look at helen!

congrats hun and all the best!!:)

• yay, well done helen, not sure how i missed this one! you are such a great supporter of others, so a very well deserved achievement!

• Thanks everyone xxx

• Im a bit late but congrat's from me too. I will save you a seat in the penthouse as your only 3 months away. Yes thats right your 3 months away which means your 3/4 of the way through your first year already. Well done xx

You may also like...