doing just fine

just wanted to say hello to all my fellow quitters and see how you all are doing. iv been so very busy lately and havent had a chance to log on and im doing pretty well as i head to 7 months quit:D

even with so many people who smoke around me i no longer have the desire to smoke!! this is a great feeling and what a freedom as well.

keep up the good work all and hope to hear good things from you all..8 more days and i will welcome month 7 of freedom!!

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • just wanted to say hello to all my fellow quitters and see how you all are doing. iv been so very busy lately and havent had a chance to log on and im doing pretty well as i head to 7 months quit:D

even with so many people who smoke around me i no longer have the desire to smoke!! this is a great feeling and what a freedom as well.

keep up the good work all and hope to hear good things from you all..8 more days and i will welcome month 7 of freedom!!

i feel the same i have lost the desire

and the freedom the absolute freedom is the beyond words everything i do and everywhere i go is free from being in that awful routine of fitting everything around a cigarette

i love my new life so much

well done IAQ who would ever have thought we would get this far after all those hard times at the beginning

7 months here we come

• You already posted on mine but, I am still here too :D I agree, when someone smokes around me, I don't feel the urge to have one. I won't be silly and think that it is the end, I still have my guard up but I have joined a weightloss group and feel I will loose all my quitting weight so life is pretty much great :D

Well done to you, next stage on this site is one year, how exciting :D

Jill xx

You may also like...