No Smoking Day
2,644 members31,358 posts

thank you,,and im going for it again today!

hiya,

thank you for all your messages yesterday,i have decided after the weekend and how rubbish i felt yesterday i have just extinguished my last fag!!!! i have a terrible fear of cancer and im still smoking:confused: so patch on and chemist given me that quick mist to try as ive been hooked on the lozzies all thro my last quit!!! im a nic junkie, so know i need to beat him properly this time!!! wish i could go ct but know i cant,and im trying to lose weight!everyone on here has made me feel ive got people to talk too,much better than other forums ive tried,how do i do the stats etc that you have at the bootom of your posts??? becca xx:D

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Click on your user name then click on user cp, its in there. Best of luck with your quit, I want to try the quick mist but since ive been nicotine free for nearly 5 months I dont want to go backwards. Best of luck with your quit, you NRT for as long as you need as its a million times better than smoking, Good luck.

Good luck Becca,

Tiny steps at a time, I would keep in your head though that quitting smoking is more important than loosing weight, concentrate on one then the other would be my advise.

Jill xx

thank you guys!!! will try that xx :)

Good luck Becca ......you can do it :D

Trev x:D

well done getting back too it so quickly :)

best of luck

daizy x

well done bacca-ggod for you

well done bacca-ggod for you

Baz - are you a little drunk or just experiences painful hallucinations ?

im rooting for ya becca!! you can do it..we are all here for ya:D

Baz - are you a little drunk or just experiences painful hallucinations ?

Horse, you know yourself Nicotine withdrawal effects different people in different ways. This is a new one for the books thats all ;)

haha ! ! !

It did make me laugh 'cos I still have 7 pouches of 'bacca' in my cupboard, I'm looking for a buyer but somehow this doesn't seem the right place.....

You may also like...