day 16 now

good afternoon all .

hope everyone is going ok.

my quit is still going ok , no cravings really , goingto be a tough couple of days now as of work till monday.

i have even joined a gym today with the extra money i have saved from not smoking so i start that tonight .

cannot wait been wanting to do it for ages now .

jave a brill rest of tuesdayafternoon/night

speak soon .

Time passed

2 weeks, 1 day, 15 hours, 10 minutes, 19 seconds

Cigarettes not smoked

Money saved£90.48

:D

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Afternoon Gary :D

Well done to you. :)

Have fun at the gym, isnt nice to be able to spend money on new things to do, rather than waste it all on smoking!!!

Just think of all the other things too that you wanted to do and never had the money!!!

Snowie xx

• Wello done Gary

good afternoon all .

hope everyone is going ok.

my quit is still going ok , no cravings really , goingto be a tough couple of days now as of work till monday.

i have even joined a gym today with the extra money i have saved from not smoking so i start that tonight .

cannot wait been wanting to do it for ages now .

jave a brill rest of tuesdayafternoon/night

speak soon .

Time passed

2 weeks, 1 day, 15 hours, 10 minutes, 19 seconds

Cigarettes not smoked

Money saved£90.48

:D

Hi Gary

I just wanted to say a very BIG well done to you. I am on Day 3 officially but had my last cig on Sunday morning so you could say 3 1/2 days ago but at this stage in the game im not counting.

Thats great news that you have joined a Gym, i am starting to save mine up for an extra special family day out soon, but i did buy a new handbag for myself with my first weeks money that i saved.

Keep it up and most of all Good Luck :)

TTFN

Jo x

• WOW well done Gary mate!

Day 16 and going strong! Gives us guys who are a few days behind you some hope .

Isn't it weird how you got so much more energy just because your not smoking! Hope all goes well at the gym: break a leg as they say! (or not!) lol

You may also like...