my day 2

i have not had a cig for 48 hours now i used a patch for my first day but i am now using the nicorette inhalator. the cartridges for the inhalator are the equivilent of 2-3 cigarrettes and i put my second cartridge in about 20 mins ago. quitting smoking feels so good and i feel i have accomplished something just by goin 48 hours. thaks for reading... Daniel.

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi daniel

And i am reading with happiness for you & the fact that youve gone a whole 48 hours without smoking.

That is brilliant mate. You should feel so good.....your doing something amazing ..well done you :)

• i have not had a cig for 48 hours now i used a patch for my first day but i am now using the nicorette inhalator. the cartridges for the inhalator are the equivilent of 2-3 cigarrettes and i put my second cartridge in about 20 mins ago. quitting smoking feels so good and i feel i have accomplished something just by goin 48 hours. thaks for reading... Daniel.

Good for you Daniel. Brilliant & day 3 looming :D

Doesn't matter how you do it so long as it is right for you & a quit is the result ;)

Gaynor x

You may also like...