Today I have completed my first calander month. Good decision to quit in February me thinks
I cannot tell you how much my health has improved & much of it happened so quickly.
1) My breathing has improved enormously. I still get out of breath a bit but not in the struggling & need my inahlor kinda way. Have put them away now.
2) My cough disappered almost immediately. No more feeling like I am drowning & my chest rattling & wheezing with every breath.
3) My circulation has improved enormously. My Left leg used to look a bit purple & my feet as well. My toes are a lovely pink colour now. The twitching & painful cramps I got in my left leg hardly happen at all now.
4) My skin glows & is far less dry now.
5) I do not smell vile, neither do my clothes, breath etc.
6) I have not spent £144 on ciggies & added almost 2 days onto my life.
There are many more improvements I could add but the top 3 are the most important.
I hope this will help any newbies to see what benefits there are even in such a short space of time. On days when it seems just too much, hang on in there, the benefits are just too great to lose
Lots of love, Gaynor x