Today is day 365

It is a truely amazing fact and one that couldn't have been achieved without the help of this forum and fellow MMQ crew members.

I am so proud of everyone and would like to wish all those who are planning to stop tomorrow - National No Smoking Day, good luck!

For everyone else who quit last year -

CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY!

It was bloody hard, but it was worth it!

16 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done THIS TIME !

It is great to see people make it all the way to the penthouse , a fantastic achievement that deserves a huge pat on the back .

Regards Trev.

20 a day for 30 years :eek:

Quit 28th april 09

3 months patches

7 months C.T

• Fantastic, another one in the penthouse I feel that an extension is going to be required!

Well done, hope you are feeling really proud.

• TT, that is just BRILLIANT !!!

Haven't seen you around for a while, and all the time you were making steady progress towards the penthouse! Congratulations.

Another MMQ makes it into big school!:D

• Brilliant - well done. I remember quitting with you guys this time last year, I relapsed after 3 months.

Doing it again today, I hope this time next year I can say it's been a year!

On my 2nd lollipop of the day already :)

Very well done!!

Coralie xxxx

• Congraultations

Well done, another MMQ doing so well, Great to see... It was my anniversary yesterday, and did I party? Oh Yes......

Coralie sorry about your relaspe, sure u will do it this time though, and nice to see u back..... Stay strong..........

Best wishes also to everyone today on NO SMOKING DAY.... Kaz :p

• Big Hurray for you!!! Another one through the penthouse! Very well done you!! xxxxxxxx

• Well done TT on your first full year smokefree, I bet Jamangie wishes you'd put something beginning with I in between "This" and "Time" eg is, she would have written something poetic then with your initials lol. Congratulations anyway. David.

• Hi TT:D

Massice CONGRTULATIONS on a whole year smoke free

Love

Marg xx

• Big Well Done on your special achievement.

Jackie

• A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS, This Time! Welcome to the penthouse! Jody

• Thistime One Year WOW

Hi ThisTime Im sorry I havent spoken to you before but Davog thought you might like this

This time you did it you’ve stopped for a year

This time you’re great and wish u good cheer

This times the last time you’ll have to try quit

This times the last time you smoke any shit

This time your finished and no more to smoke

This time your happy and not quite so broke

GONGRATULATIONS

• Well done TT on your first full year smokefree, I bet Jamangie wishes you'd put something beginning with I in between "This" and "Time" eg is, she would have written something poetic then with your initials lol. Congratulations anyway. David.

Hee Hee I did a poem and then read that again and realised what you meant LOL thought I had better not use the initials I would get in trouble and I can do that without any help LOL T*T mmmmm LOL

• Congratulations to you for a whole year with no smokes and reaching the Penthouse :cool:

Here's wishing you many to come

Pol

• Well Done This Time

TT, congratulations on reaching the penthouse! excellent achievement and so great to see another MMQ get to thier anniversary! :D

• huge big congrats to you on your amazing quit. Keep this up!!

Well done!

• Well done TT.....a fantastic acheivement:D

You may also like...