new life tomorrow

hi everyone tomorrow is my first day at giving up smoking.. looking forward to it nurse has given me patches 25mg 16 hour ones looking forward to it sick of chest infections colds worrying wether or not everytime i get out of breath have i got the big c need to take control of my life... will call in tomorrow as im at work then and let you know how i am getting on

thanks for listening

linda :)

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hi everyone tomorrow is my first day at giving up smoking.. looking forward to it nurse has given me patches 25mg 16 hour ones looking forward to it sick of chest infections colds worrying wether or not everytime i get out of breath have i got the big c need to take control of my life... will call in tomorrow as im at work then and let you know how i am getting on

thanks for listening

linda :)

Hi Linda

well done on your decison to quit, it is la big step but it is one you will never regret, worrying about your health is natural but by quitting yo uare taking the right steps to help it ....wish you all the best and look forward to your post tommorow see haow yo uare doing :)

• Hiya

Just read ur post...good luck...will be good to hear how your gettin on..

xx

• Hi Linda,

Well done on your decision to quit and take back control of your health!

I too am using those patches and on week 7 :)

Here's to a good first day, keep positive.

Let us know how you are getting on.

Debsx

You may also like...