'cause I damned near killed him.

He is quit

I am quit

My nerves are on edge

I walk softly

His nerves are on edge

He does NOT walk softly

Give me strength!

Day 12 almost over. I will try very hard not to kill him in his sleep.

Funny-if I had killed him, instead of marrying him-I'D BE OUT BY NOW!!!!

All kidding-but, he handles his emotions so much differently than me. Just leave me alone and don't piss me off and I'm fine...lol

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I thought that was serious...

Oh, that bad eh, everyone handles things differently, like you say - you want everyone to leave you alone when you're having a bad one, i had someone say yesterday, "well at least you don't crave cigarettes anymore now you haven't had one for 2 weeks" - i had to bite my tongue otherwise i may have said WTF do you know you ignorant idiot!!

:mad:

Hope today gets better!

x

• Oh, that bad eh, everyone handles things differently, like you say - you want everyone to leave you alone when you're having a bad one, i had someone say yesterday, "well at least you don't crave cigarettes anymore now you haven't had one for 2 weeks" - i had to bite my tongue otherwise i may have said WTF do you know you ignorant idiot!!

:mad:

Hope today gets better!

x

lol i agree with this! everyone of my smoking mates who have never given up or tried before, are like. You dont mind me smoking in front of you now do you? you quit ages ago now. 11 DAYS is not ages ago, and YES it still bothers me!!

• as long as I am not in an enclosed space with him today-I'll be fine.

Funny how people think that after day 2 you are quit and good to go

You may also like...