when threads are started

Anyone noticed that there isent a date on the threads stating when they where started only when the last post in made.

Well I have been up and down the quit days past the two week mark and posted

then people see old threads and post on them thinking they are new threads

As you know I am back to the begining again but people are posting on my old threads thinking I am still at that stage

Wondering if the Moderators could somehow have the date the thread was started on the thread to stop any confusion

Or do we have to find all are old threads and put a notice on them stating

"I failed this time look at the begiinig for me again" or something like that

If you can understand what I am getting at

Not moaning or anything just wondering

BILL

LOL Just read what I have written sounds like I am losing my marbles posting it anyway;)

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It's a good point...Wouldn't want anyone thinking I was past week 4... DOH!

Day 4 instead.

• Anyone noticed that there isent a date on the threads stating when they where started only when the last post in made.

Well I have been up and down the quit days past the two week mark and posted

then people see old threads and post on them thinking they are new threads

As you know I am back to the begining again but people are posting on my old threads thinking I am still at that stage

Wondering if the Moderators could somehow have the date the thread was started on the thread to stop any confusion

Or do we have to find all are old threads and put a notice on them stating

"I failed this time look at the begiinig for me again" or something like that

If you can understand what I am getting at

Not moaning or anything just wondering

BILL

LOL Just read what I have written sounds like I am losing my marbles posting it anyway;)

Very valid point Bill and one I would totally agree with. xxx

You may also like...