So....day 16 and all isn't well. i had my first proper craving for a cigarette last night and boy was I in a s**t mood!
Emotional symptoms experienced so far:
1. Anger - I have to stop driving sometimes because I am close to murdering other drivers.
2. Frustration - Sometimes I feel my head will implode.
3. Fear - Afraid of never smoking agin...WHAT WILL I DO!!!!!!
4. Loneliness - I have lost a friend that was with me through thick and thin.
5. Resentment - I hate all the smokers I see who are having a fag outside my office - how come they get to have one and I don't???
6. Depression - Feeling very lost and down....wondering whether I will ever be able to have a life without any of these awful syptoms.
Physical Syptoms so far:
1. Cannot sit still.
2. Cannot concentrate.
4. Eating more chocolate - although exercising alot more.
Anyway, I have just watched the 1 hour Allen Carr DVD and have learned more about the nicotine trap.....so interesting and all that was explained was very true.
I'm so glad I am a non smoker and I am so glad I have just started day 16.