New Year, new attempt (hopefully my last!)

Well hello everyone,

I spent a couple of months here last year and then succumbed to the evil weed. So here I am trying again. I hope to God that this is my last time because I have been down this quit/fail, quit/fail route too many times now. I had my last cigarette at 10am this morning which means that I have been free for 12 and a half hours. Using the patches again as the CT method just doesn't work for here goes

PP x

6 Replies

• A warm welcome back. Lets hope this proves to be the one that clicks for you.

I can't stress enough the importance of determination though, it sees you through so much. Read up as much as you can too.

Post on here any time you need to, and i wish you all the very best for your quit. Welcome back once again.

• good to see you back penguin - new year, new decade, new quit. this is the one ! :D

good luck for tomorrow.

• hi Penquin :D

Welcome back and well done restarting your quit

you know the drill so read read and read some more and Keep posting

We're all here for you Promise

Marg xx

• Welcome back PP, I'm sure you will do it this time. Good luck.

• Welcome back good to hear from you again. You know what you need to do and we are all here to help and remind you.

Best wishes.

• Pingu,

Welcome back.

As you know sometimes it takes a few attempts and it's good that you are continuing to try. Hope this one turns into a successful attempt.

Good to see your name on the boards :)

You may also like...