Right, this time I have a plan.
So far, every time I fail I try to learn something about why I have failed. As I mentioned in my previous post, I get very obsessive about it and do nothing else but think about quitting. I have decided that I should try to stop doing this and occupy myself in other ways even if I have to force myself.
HERE'S THE PLAN.
1. I have borrowed a friends dog for tomorrow and we are going for long walks together.
2. My daughter's back to school tomorrow and I have written myself a time table of what jobs I MUST do.
3. I have stocked up on kiwi fruits, passion fruits and oranges 'cos I've heard that vit C speeds up the rate that the body can cleanse itself of nicotine.
4. I have planned a fun afternoon at the river with my grandson (he's 3)
And then there's gardening and a sewing project that needs doing.
5. I am only allowing myself two visits to this forum for about 1/2 hour each sitting, one in the morning and one later on in the evening. I have made this final restriction on myself to see if it will help me to stop obsessing about it.
Sounds like a good plan to me, fingers crossed x