Happy Friday Quitters

Evenin' all,

Well it has been a nightmare day, but that was just work and not to do with the quit. Actually I think I can easily say its been one of those weeks. Also expecting another of those next week; well for four days anywho as I've got a week and a day of...YIPPEEE. The new smoke free me is going to visit my sister and mum as I only get to see them a couple times a year.

All I know is I'm ready for a damn good break as I think one thing I've worked out is I've got a lot of stuff in my head that needs to get thunked out and sorted.

Other than that a normal evening. A small glass of wine, pizza (I'm usually healthier than this) and Ghost Hunters International. I don't think it will be long until i head to bed to pass out. Fingers crossed tonight will be one of sleeps.

Hope all my fellow quitters are still on track, I see that Shazie is feeling better and Jack is being the supportive gentleman as ever.

HAPPY FRIDAY

(I've no idea how I used to make it out on a Friday night).

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • thank you stav, I needed to hear this today. happy friday to you as well.

• No worries BroadWalk. I just saw you've got a link to a panic site. I assume you're another nervy one? I've been suffering from Panic and Anxiety for the past couple years...well touch wood was...I've had a good couple months now.

• You're sounding positive Stav - hope tonight is a sleep night for you... go and enjoy your break - it'll be nice to have a break away from the norm!

Enjoy your wine and pizza - sounds like a great night in :) Rachael x

• You're sounding positive Stav - hope tonight is a sleep night for you... go and enjoy your break - it'll be nice to have a break away from the norm!

Enjoy your wine and pizza - sounds like a great night in :) Rachael x

Hi Rach,

I'm too bloomin' tired to worry about anything negative at the moment! Itching for my break now; only 4 work days to go then I get a couple of days with family (by the coast which will be nice), then a week of bike riding, guitar playing and...well not too sure but I'm sure I'll find something.

Hope all's well your end.

• Hi Stav,

How you doing?. did you enjoy your small!!!! glass of wine and pizza last night?, would have a drank a bottle myself if you have had a bad week at work.

So you and your family are off the the coast, how lovely. Just think about breathing it all the freah air whilst biking.

I must say feeling tonnes better however I do hate weekends at the moment as they seem to be my weakest part of the week, but I have to just keep busy, busy. Day 21, 3 weeks complete tomorrow and I am really pleased. I do feel though that as the time goes by the number of days quit seem to slow up, do you think that?. I feel as though I haven't smoked in 3 months not 3 weeks.

Out tonight with friends for hubby's birthday and friends and family round tomorrow for lunch so that will be a real tester for me but I know I will do it.

Shazie.x:)

• Hi Shaz,

I'm doing good thanks. Ended up getting a reasonable nights sleep which is always the way to start a good mood! My mum and sister live on the East Coast near Yarmouth so will be heading over (and a little upwards) to see them. Will be heading over on my own as somebody needs to look after the hamster....cats...rabbits and fish.

I am indeed looking forward to fresh sea air for the first time in years. It's always better after leaving a small pub!

We've the outlaws tomorrow...Means I spend the day roasting stuff and washing up...JOY!

You may also like...