Really Happy Bunny

Today I am a happy bunny. This is day number 24 of not smoking. The reason I am posting this message is, --- I had a girly night out last night and it was the first night out since I have stopped smoking:):) I felt good because I didn't even think about having one nor going outside in the cold for a puff!!.

I did feel nervous before I went out because of not smoking. I thought I would cave in espeically with the alcohol in take but I didn't.:cool:.

I am going out for a meal later with my family and I feel comfortable about going out now.

I feel quite proud of myself for not having a puff!!!

Best wishes to everyone.

Julie E

This little add on message is for my twin. DAY NUMBER 24. I thought I could do it hun xxxx

7 Replies

• Hi Julie :D

Good girl day 24 that's great and well done for last night as well not even thinking about having one

You have every right to be a happy bunny today and you should be very proud

Enjoy the meal with your family and I'm really pleased to hear you feel comfortable about going out now

Love and a Hug

Marg xx

• Hugs

Hi Marareth

Just recieved your love and hugs. Thank You.:):)

Julie E xx

• twin

hey twiny

u done realy well wowowowowooooooo

ur 24 im 25

another day almost over, soon be 2 months

• Good for you Julie, 24 days and a good smokefree night out. I'm not preaching love, but don't get complacent, remember that "Nicodeamon" is just waiting to pounce, be on your guard. Well done. David

• YAY for smoke free nights out!!! I just managed a smoke free traffic crisis!!

God we are good! lol!!!

Hope you had a really lovely meal with your family too

More love and hugs

• Hi Pink Mink

Glad you managed smoke free traffic crisis. Another problem solved without reaching for a smoke!!!!

Had nice meal with family without a crave and no thought of having a ciggy!! although husband and brother-in-law smelt stinky when they came in from a smoke!!.:eek:

I can't believe how well we are all doing.

Thanks to everyone who supports us and help us.:)

Speak soon.

Julie E:D

• Well done Julie, I have reached day 26 and yesterday ended up stuck in snow for 2hrs and struggled kicking snow from under the car. It took me close on 1hr to get up a hill and I did not smoke even though I was very stressed. So you and I deserve a pat on the back.

You may also like...