Happy happy happy ..... Yep i can actually say at this moment in time i feel Happy
1. I have a wonderful family
2. I had my first smoke free Christmas in about 16/17 years
3. Boxing day was not as bad as i thought it would be
4. My hubby is getting me a new sofa next week
5. Oh and i have saved just under 600 quid from not smoking whoop whoop
On a serious note........ I have my last visit with the nurse tomorrow morning, after my night shift tonight. So i should be getting my last two weeks supply of patches and hence going down to the lowest level.
Now for the past week, i have not been putting on my patch until about 11-12 ish and taking it back off around 9pm and so am not getting the full 16 hours worth.
My question is .... Should i not bother with the last two weeks worth and save myself £7.50 prescription money or just carry on until the end?
I think i do know the answer but just need some reassurance please.
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and heres to a HAPPY SMOKE FREE NEW YEAR!!!