No Smoking Day
2,578 members31,308 posts

Made it to Day 4

well i'm here at day 4 and feeling much better this morning than i did yesterday. Had to apologise to my wife this morning for being a moody ass yesterday...but hey first 3 days are meant to be the worst arent they ? and i feel very positive today and looking forward to the weekend.

Now i can plan to do something like a nice bike ride, instead of planning my day around cigarettes....

there's going to be some more bumps along the way i'm sure but i feel great and am enjoying the feeling of being a noon smoker !

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Good on you, and next week you can start counting in weeks not days.

Also well done on recognising that you may have been a little out of order and apologised to your OH she will appreciate it trust me.

Keep your wits about you and you will be fine.

Well done.

Jx

thanks for your support !

take care

x

I've shouted at my hubby for 3 weeks now!! Trust me they get used to it!!

I've just been out and bought chocolate hobnobs, I would recommend them to cheer us up:D

hahah yes its funny how when i am on my own at home i feel fine and then when OH comes home i'm not ... Ooooops

So into a new room, on your way to a week, fantastic.

Having those 3 days under your belt means you now no longer have nicotine in your system, that has gotta feel good right?

Remember that you don't want to do those 3 days again, and certainly your OH does not want you to do those 3 days again:eek:

Keep strong and of course keep posting to let us know how your getting on.

You may also like...