Day 9

Day 8 turned into a difficult day so I'm hoping day 9 gives me a break. I have been in a meeting for 3 hours and no cravings which was a god send as I needed to be calm and not lose my temper (which I managed, just!!)

You would have laughed though, one of the engineers was a smoker and when we took the loo break he ran outside for the fag (bless him), and he stank when he came back in, that used to be me!!!

Anyway I need a breathe of fresh air so I am off for a walk.

Hope you are all well.

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Christine on getting through day 8 and it sounds like day 9 is better or at least you can see smoking isnt the answer.

Day 35 is pretty good for me or at least would be if everyone else would pull themselves together.

Come and kick some arse when you finish work, Im getting tired and my docs are scuffed

• Day 8 turned into a difficult day so I'm hoping day 9 gives me a break. I have been in a meeting for 3 hours and no cravings which was a god send as I needed to be calm and not lose my temper (which I managed, just!!)

You would have laughed though, one of the engineers was a smoker and when we took the loo break he ran outside for the fag (bless him), and he stank when he came back in, that used to be me!!!

Anyway I need a breathe of fresh air so I am off for a walk.

Hope you are all well.

good for you Christine proud of ya :)

You may also like...