week 10

:) hello everybody im a newbie to this i have been visiting for about 5 weeks and read alot of your posts and it has helped me no end , im now in to my 10th week and feel very much alive which is fantastic :D, still have the odd low moment but then think about my kids and the deal i have with my eldest daughter and it soon goes , im not out of the woods yet i dont think i ever will be but am not going back to that way of life it does not matter how long we have not smoked for i think we all need that bit of help from time to time any way thats all at the mo thanks ;)

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • nice going with being on your 10th week there. Its mostly just about re-adjustment now, your through probably the worst bits, but if you do get the odd day here or there which makes you a bit off-key, then don't be surprised. You're Still healing at this stage.

• cheers jase yeh you are right its all about re adjustment and the things we do differently from now on and always on the up :D

• cheers jase yeh you are right its all about re adjustment and the things we do differently from now on and always on the up :D

Alright Rob

Good work mate 10 weeks thats a great effort :cool:

You may also like...