I have arrived!!!

I have even stayed up late to post!

Off up the coast with my DDs tomorrow so probably wont be posting until Monday.

I am going to admit that Month 3 was a long month. Months 1 & 2 flew by but since marking the 100 days on the calender for 2 June my month slowed down!

So hello to all the DFSers who have come through, I think Eileen is my fellow 23rder.

Fi you have made a lovely job of the decor! ;)

Nog (Sam)

xxxx

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Massive congrats to you, No turning back now on and up wards to year 1, the time will fly by:D

• Well Sam we have finally made it into month 4 but im not going to make a big song and dance about it. just slip in nice and quitely not to wake anyone..................................................

AWWWWW TO HELL WITH THAT!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Come on in, Sam... month 4/5 is quite cozy.... not quite penthouse style but we like it :D This place has way more happies than the month 3 place..... I agree, it kinda dragged by, didn't it??!!!! BUT here we are..... us the furniture.....? Still don't quite get that furniture thingy but hey..... :D Congrats, Dragon!!! :D

• Well Sam we have finally made it into month 4 but im not going to make a big song and dance about it. just slip in nice and quitely not to wake anyone..................................................

AWWWWW TO HELL WITH THAT!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Come on in Eileen :D CONGRATULATIONS to you as well...... Lets have some fun in here...... Fi and I were getting a bit bored :D

• Hi Nogard and Eileen,

Well done you have done it:D

Wayne

• Hi Sam and Eileen :D :D

Well done both you made it to month 4 great going

CONGRATULATIONS

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxx

• Big CONGRATS to you both

Do you know untill I read this post really forgot its my 6 month today

You go girls.

• Congratulations

Sam and Eileen,

:D Big CONGRATULATIONS on completing 3 months. Keep that new room nice and tidy, you hear, I'll be along in a while. :D

Hi Linda,

Huge congratulations to you, 6 months is FANTASTIC.

Keep strong

Deke

• Well done to the pair of you,

You're both Winners!! :D

• Welcome! Well done to you two! So many DFSers still going strong!! Please observe the rules though girls......

You may also like...