very drunk haha

hi all iam on my 16th day today went out at 13:30 with the lads at work to the local

any way ive had a right good time with a belly full very drunk and fags never even entered my head at all what a result anyway iam off to bed for a few hrs thats after ive finished a jd and coke hehe night all :D:D

if anyone needs any help iam here for you be quick before i fall lmao hehe

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • lmao PS!!! well done... you deserve it.... wouldn't like to have your head in the morning though ;)

• Hi There you sound very happy indeed, so glad you had a good time with your mates

Hope your heads not to bad tomorrow morning

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxx

• Brilliant !!!! was in a pub the otehr night for a meal and a pint.... and thought this was going to be hard but ..... I did it !!!!

I never had a skinfull lol but well done to you for getting through it .... another habit broken :)

• Hi There you sound very happy indeed, so glad you had a good time with your mates

Hope your heads not to bad tomorrow morning

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxx

thanks all

iam staying up having a few more my wife said shes never seen me so drunk but she keeps passing me more , this will be my new habit lol

• thanks all

iam staying up having a few more my wife said shes never seen me so drunk but she keeps passing me more , this will be my new habit lol

Hey!!!! just seen that you are from Accrington!!!!!!!!!! SNAP :D what a small world :D:D

• Hey!!!! just seen that you are from Accrington!!!!!!!!!! SNAP :D what a small world :D:D

HI SLINKY

Yes from accrington been here for about 6 years now but never been in this state lol haha

• Good on you, I need to have a drink to get past that trigger once and for all:)

• Good on you, I need to have a drink to get past that trigger once and for all:)

Go on!! get it done!! I think the worrying about it is sometimes worse than the doing it ;) I was bricking it when I had my first drink... but it didn't bother me one bit! so that's 1 more thing out of the way now :D

• JD and coke - oh i could kill for one of those - mite have one 2nite after work!!

• Hi Peel :D

Good Morning I hope you're heads not banging to much HA HA

Excuse my ignorance but what is a JD

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxxx

• Excuse my ignorance but what is a JD

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Marg,

Hope your well:D

JD is Jack Daniels and it is very nice when mixed with coke:D

Hope that helps

Lottie -x-

• Hi Lottie :D

Thanks for that never had one of them but theres always time for something new so going shopping later, maybe buy a bottle and try it will let you know if I like it

I'm Fine thankyou for asking see you later

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxx

• Hello everyone

sorry for the late reply but Ive just got over my hangover (lol)

no to be honest i was fine when i got up no hangover at all and thats not like me when i smoked (i like that word when ) i always had a hangover but not anymore

ive just been busy drinking as i went out with my wife on Saturday night round Accrington my town and i was pissed up again:D:D

anyway still no fags:) i beat the drug once and for all and i thank everyone for all your support

Jason

You may also like...