:eek: I've tried to 'give up' so many times that now I get panic attacks two days in advance. That i'm typing this here in the open actually shows how desperate I am.
- the shift key on my keyboard :rolleyes:
- no incentive (divorced, live alone, fags are cheap here, Â£0.75/pack)
- have read Alan Carr's Easy Way about 10 times and believe him
- i'm a lecturer at a private uni where smoking is allowed everywhere but in the classroom
- now holiday until 20. May, no change of scenery in sight (A.Carr)
- computer freak, 3 packs/day will burn away in the ashtray while I'm doing something on one or all of my computers and of which I actually smoke one/day (fortunately)
this Saturday, 14.03.09, will be the first smoke free day (again).
I was born with severe insomnia and have 'enjoyed' it ever since so I'm pretty much used to valium (not addicted though). I can go 2-3 days w/o sleep but then I need a goods night of it.
A search of this forum didn't come up with anything specific to my question.
To counter this senseless feeling of panic I'm planning on putting myself into a semi-sleepy condition starting friday morning and keep it this way until Sunday.
Question is, would that valium reduce my willpower/willingness to not touch a cigarette?
Admin/mods please feel free to move this thread as i didn't know where to put it. Should you consider this post in any way inappropriate then please delete it and if possible inform me by email. Thanks