Milestone reached

I've just popped in to brag a bit!

I made it past that psychological barrier I had of 3 weeks and 4 days and am feeling very proud of myself so just thought I'd share it with you all. Tomorrow night at 11:45 will be 4 weeks since I last had a cigarette and the feeling of achievement is pretty unbelievable. I'm actually starting to believe that this quit could be 'the one', as I still haven't had the slightest desire to smoke.

The next big milestone now is Saturday night when it will be one full month. Bring it on!!! :D

6 Replies

• Well done mate keep it up.

• Well done Dave

Just think after saterday your counting in months this is the one you only got to not smoke. xxxxx

• Very well done Dave

• exellent stuff! well done you! x

• Well done Dave, what a great achievement.

I stopped the same day as you and forgot completely that saturday will be 1 full month, so thanks for bringing that to my attention.:D

Pat on the back for us :)

• Pat on the back for us :)

And a well deserved one I reckon! Well done to you too Denise.

I had a bit of a scare earlier this afternoon though. I managed to cause myself a full day's extra work by cocking up something I was working on, and for the first time in 4 weeks some little monster in my head said 'I need a fag'! I told him to shut up and leave me alone though so everything is fine lol :)

You may also like...