No Smoking Day
2,584 members31,315 posts

Milestone reached

I've just popped in to brag a bit!

I made it past that psychological barrier I had of 3 weeks and 4 days and am feeling very proud of myself so just thought I'd share it with you all. Tomorrow night at 11:45 will be 4 weeks since I last had a cigarette and the feeling of achievement is pretty unbelievable. I'm actually starting to believe that this quit could be 'the one', as I still haven't had the slightest desire to smoke.

The next big milestone now is Saturday night when it will be one full month. Bring it on!!! :D

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done mate keep it up.

Wayne

Well done Dave

Just think after saterday your counting in months this is the one you only got to not smoke. xxxxx

CONGRATS

Very well done Dave

exellent stuff! well done you! x

Well done Dave, what a great achievement.

I stopped the same day as you and forgot completely that saturday will be 1 full month, so thanks for bringing that to my attention.:D

Pat on the back for us :)

Denise

xx

Pat on the back for us :)

And a well deserved one I reckon! Well done to you too Denise.

I had a bit of a scare earlier this afternoon though. I managed to cause myself a full day's extra work by cocking up something I was working on, and for the first time in 4 weeks some little monster in my head said 'I need a fag'! I told him to shut up and leave me alone though so everything is fine lol :)

You may also like...