Another day as a non-smoker (thats 12 now!)

Feel much more cheery today then I did last night, I had a lie-in and the cold feels a little better... back on track!

I have decided to have a positive day today, alot of the things troubling me in my life will end after today and I am almost 2 weeks smoke free, nothing is going to bring me down now:rolleyes:

Soooooo, It is good that although I can understand that some of my negative moods, and feelings are related to my quit I don't see smoking as something I would be willing to do to relieve them anymore, I am shocked at how many excuses I used to smoke that in reality just didn't matter as I have overall been fine since stopping. Addiction is a very strange thing, Anyway I feel good today and wish everyone luck.

xx

sachmo

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Feel much more cheery today then I did last night, I had a lie-in and the cold feels a little better... back on track!

I have decided to have a positive day today, alot of the things troubling me in my life will end after today and I am almost 2 weeks smoke free, nothing is going to bring me down now:rolleyes:

Soooooo, It is good that although I can understand that some of my negative moods, and feelings are related to my quit I don't see smoking as something I would be willing to do to relieve them anymore, I am shocked at how many excuses I used to smoke that in reality just didn't matter as I have overall been fine since stopping. Addiction is a very strange thing, Anyway I feel good today and wish everyone luck.

xx

sachmo

Glad you are feeling better than last night.

I too have been much better today, although the idea of doing some exercise before work went out of the window as I aching too much from yesterday!

Did I understand your previous post correctly that its your 21st and you are going on holiday in a couple of days? If so have a good one and enjoy a birthday where the only thinks smoking are the candles on the cake:D

Cheers

Nic

You may also like...