day 2

Hi all i quit smoking on saturday evening,my quit date was today but i was far to excited to wait.Using champix every thing going ok at the moment well apart from my decorating.

Dave

I have been quit for 1 Day, 22 hours, 28 minutes and 39 seconds (1 days). I have saved £14.51 by not smoking 58 cigarettes. I have saved 4 hours and 50 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 16/08/2008 22:00

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done mate,

Sounds like you are just too impatient!:D:D

Good luck with your quit

Cheers

Nic

• Great going Dave,im glad you already quit.You can do it this time.

• Good Luck this time Dave

• great news Dave :)

you will do it this time.....the champix is good!

xx

• Hi all thanks for support ,yes jude the champix is good defintaly taking the edge of the cravings making it a lot easier.

Dave

I have been quit for 2 Days, 23 hours, 6 minutes and 49 seconds (2 days). I have saved £22.21 by not smoking 88 cigarettes. I have saved 7 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 16/08/2008 22:00

• Your doing great Dave .....Keep it going...

Im glad the champix is helping:D

• There you are!!!!!!!!:D

Was worried as I started a post for you on Monday, and you were a "No Show!"

That's brilliant you brought your stop date forward - onwards and upwards now eh?! :D

Get painting, keeps your hands busy, just don't be inhaling any fumes man - ok? :cool:

• Thanks dubbs, yes i have just found your thread barbara many thanks,keep painting i have had enough of this decorating lark now:mad:.Oh well it's nearly done hope to have it finished some time next year anyway:D

Dave

I have been quit for 3 Days, 20 hours and 20 seconds (3 days). I have saved £28.74 by not smoking 114 cigarettes. I have saved 9 hours and 30 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 16/08/2008 22:00

• Well done Dave day 4 now you can do it this time. xxxxxxxx

• Congrats on day 4 Dave.........:D

• Wow 4 days already dont time fly when you are not smoking,almost 5 days and i am starting to feel a lot better already sore throats and headaches have gone which i had most of the time when smoking and cough is starting to ease up too:D

Dave

I have been quit for 4 Days, 22 hours, 36 minutes and 30 seconds (4 days). I have saved £37.05 by not smoking 148 cigarettes. I have saved 12 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 16/08/2008 22:00

You may also like...