100 Days Smoke Free

Congratulations to the January 1st quit team (JoJo, Linda, Josie and Me), 100 days today :D. If there are any others left, let us know!

Great effort and here's what i've saved so far!!

My name is Gary Howes. I have stopped nicotine for 3 months, 9 days, 5 hours, 20 minutes and 25 seconds (100 days).

I've not smoked 3007 death sticks, and saved £830.25.

I've saved 10 days, 10 hours and 33 minutes of my life.

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Arnt we doin well!!!! -

im at work so no quit keeper, i just spreayed air freshner round coz 3 smokers in office and the smell was really getting to me!!!

jojo

• i just spreayed air freshner round coz 3 smokers in office and the smell was really getting to me!!!

jojo

Ha, you should have sprayed it *at* them! :D

Congratulations to all New Year's Day quitters, 100 days is a fantastic achievement. WOOT WOOT!

I have been quit for 3 Months, 5 Days, 22 hours and 12 minutes (96 days). I have saved £517.06 by not smoking 1,938 cigarettes. I have saved 6 Days, 17 hours and 30 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 04/01/2008 11:45

• Well done Jojo Gary and the rest of the team. I'm 20 days behind you so thanks for the inspiration!!!;)

• ONE HUNDRED DAYS AND NIGHTS!!!!!!

:D WOOP! WOOP! :D

THAT IS BRILLIANT!

WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU!

ARE YOU HAVING A PARTY??

:D PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? :D

• ONE HUNDRED DAYS AND NIGHTS!!!!!!

:D WOOP! WOOP! :D

THAT IS BRILLIANT!

WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU!

ARE YOU HAVING A PARTY??

:D PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? :D

oooo hadnt thought of a party - open the voddy

• oooo hadnt thought of a party - open the voddy

I'll bring the slimline tonic for JoJo ;)

• Well done Phil.....great effort mate!! :)

• HI Gary

Yes phill I thought we where 100 days yesterday only another 264 and we are in the penthouse. Linda xxxxx

You may also like...