[*]My husband and cat deserve to breathe clean air

[*]I want to be happy and healthy

[*]Everyone in my family has died of preventable diseases

[*]I want to walk out of a black and white world and into a technocolour one

[*]I have so many better things to be doing with my time

[*]Food tastes better; and I love food!

[*]I am letting cigarettes hold me back from my goals

[*]Life is short; I want a quality life

[*]I want to be able to be social without feeling uncomfortable b/c I want a cigarette

[*]I want better skin

[*]I want to have energy and feel alive again

[*]I can spend my money in so many better ways

[*]I want to feel strong and secure

[*]I want to be free

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • oh wow what a declaration - so positive & because im building up to my quit day for the 2nd time!!!! ive found this so worthwhile & inspiring to read- thanks for sharing it xx good luck in your quit xx

• oh wow what a declaration - so positive & because im building up to my quit day for the 2nd time!!!! ive found this so worthwhile & inspiring to read- thanks for sharing it xx good luck in your quit xx

what happened?how long were you not smoking for?

mrs terry

• what happened?how long were you not smoking for?

mrs terry

hi mrs terry thanks for interest - i stopped smoking for 4half months - the odd night out spoiled my run i thought i could handle it then over time the odd pack of fags turned into more - is still use gum & obviously have cut down on the fags..But i just cant let the fags go - so i am now on a building myself up again to set another quit day & go for it big time - its so hard & im dredding it in way..But im dredding more staying smoking coz it frightens me to think of dying due to smoking when i could do something about it (morbid i know) hope i be posting sooner - take care & good luck to us allxxx

You may also like...