Hurray!

Hey folks, just have to tell this to someone...last night I went to the pub and sat with all my smoking friends in the beer garden, got tremendously merry and didn't have a single puff! I'm so proud of myself, I think part of me just naturally assumed I'd cave in, and I didn't!

It's given me such a boost, I'm more determined than ever now. Heres hoping it carries on over the next difficult days!

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well Done, You Rock!!!!!!!:d

• Ha! Great Feeling Isnt It. A Youth Asked Me For A Light The Othr Day And "sorry I Dont Smoke " Was Out Of My Mouth Before I Even Thought About It. Then Came A Rush Of Sheer Delight. Its True I Dont Smoke. Great Eh ?

• Ha! Great Feeling Isnt It. A Youth Asked Me For A Light The Othr Day And "sorry I Dont Smoke " Was Out Of My Mouth Before I Even Thought About It. Then Came A Rush Of Sheer Delight. Its True I Dont Smoke. Great Eh ?

Haha! Thats fantastic!

• Hey folks, just have to tell this to someone...last night I went to the pub and sat with all my smoking friends in the beer garden, got tremendously merry and didn't have a single puff! I'm so proud of myself, I think part of me just naturally assumed I'd cave in, and I didn't!

It's given me such a boost, I'm more determined than ever now. Heres hoping it carries on over the next difficult days!

Thats wonderful Sugar, it took me ages before I could have a drink and smoke, thats where I always fell at the hurdle.

Bloody well done, you should feel sooo proud of yourself, keep up all your hard work!!

tbn0.google.com/images?q=tb...

• Thanks Charlene. I felt so proud I rewarded myself with a beer at lunch. Didn't struggle then, either :)

• Thats fantastic, you'll definately be up at the 6 month pent house in no time!

well done!

charlene :D

• Sugar~

That is wonderful:D That is a huge hurdle U got over!!! Well done & keep it up! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Day~41:D

• good deal... rewarding yourself is always good.

• Cheers guys! You folks are wonderful :)

• Hey folks, just have to tell this to someone...last night I went to the pub and sat with all my smoking friends in the beer garden, got tremendously merry and didn't have a single puff! I'm so proud of myself, I think part of me just naturally assumed I'd cave in, and I didn't!

Way to go!!! Just shows you that you don't have to smoke to get drunk and enjoy yourself with your mates!:D

You may also like...