Day 40- Woods through the trees

Hi all, still here! Sill on the Champix (albeit on half dose!) having had 4 really bad weeks (see other posts) just wanted to say that I got through the crap, with the help of this foum, and at last feel part of the human race again! I went for my last meeting at the clinic yesterday - Wow - how cool am I???? and was given a certificate and a mug - whoopee!! and told if I needed extra support to ring the helpline number in the next 2 weeks.

Don't know about anyone else, but personally feel that the meetings with the nurse (a non-smoker), haven't really inspired me - I find this forum much more positive!!!! Oddly also, the drugs seem to be working.

Keep up with the giving up all you lovelies!!!!

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • :D

So good to be noticed and recognised for all your achievements!!

Bloody brilliant ana *hugs*

You must feel the highest high x x x x

:D :D :D

~Buffy x x

• Hi all, still here! Sill on the Champix (albeit on half dose!) having had 4 really bad weeks (see other posts) just wanted to say that I got through the crap, with the help of this foum, and at last feel part of the human race again! I went for my last meeting at the clinic yesterday - Wow - how cool am I???? and was given a certificate and a mug - whoopee!! and told if I needed extra support to ring the helpline number in the next 2 weeks.

Don't know about anyone else, but personally feel that the meetings with the nurse (a non-smoker), haven't really inspired me - I find this forum much more positive!!!! Oddly also, the drugs seem to be working.

Keep up with the giving up all you lovelies!!!!

Well Done Ana!!! 480

I agree, the Forum for me (along with the Champix) has been the main inspiration and has prevented me from lapsing!! I have recommended it to several people (not seen them yet though!! LOL!)

I can't understand how a non-smoker can have any credibility/respect in a meeting with a load of smokers!! He/she can only really come across as patronising! :rolleyes:

Just trying to lose some weight now but not agonising too much as it's the start of my hibernating/stocking up season!!!

hugs and well done!!

Anne-Marie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You may also like...