Day 20

Hi all, I've started day 20 today! I've not been on here much this week because of work:rolleyes: . The dreams have started now in my sleep, i wake up feeling like i'm going to kill someone:eek: . Not good when your 6"3 and over 20st:) . But on the good side, still smoke free and don't think about it as much lately. I hope your all feeling good with yourselves (being free) and are staying strong.:) Well Done All!

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Bulldog1970! Day 20 is a significant milestone (says he who is just a couple of day further down the line)!:p

Think I'll steer clear of Nuneaton at night for the time being. Let us know when you are sleeping better and safe to pass through!:D

• Hip Hip Hooray Bulldog's 20 today!!!

WELL DONE MATEY YOU'VE DONE BRILL!!

Keep going and soon it will be your 40th everyone will be celebrating!!!

Big Hugs

Poppyfairyxx

:) :) :)

• Hi all, I've started day 20 today! I've not been on here much this week because of work:rolleyes: . The dreams have started now in my sleep, i wake up feeling like i'm going to kill someone:eek: . Not good when your 6"3 and over 20st . But on the good side, still smoke free and don't think about it as much lately. I hope your all feeling good with yourselves (being free) and are staying strong.Well Done All!

Ah 6"3 20 st is that the bulldog ref??

I don't think I would argue with you ;)

Congratulations on reaching day 20!!!

Your speeding along very well!!

~Buffy x x

Stay strong you are doing wonderful. very very proud :D

• Thank You all for your encouragement, it's what keeps me going at the moment!!;)

• Well done Bro! xXx

:D

• Thats absolutley fantastic Bulldog1970!!

i'm really dissapointed that my champix induced dreams seem to have stopped :confused:

Either that or Im drinking so much wine now that I'm actually unconcious instead of asleep :eek:

You may also like...