Week 1 weigh in... Starting week 2

Hello so its the end of week 1 and my mum weighed and measured me. I am happy to report that i lost 2kg(4pounds) and 5cm(2.5in) from my belly :) im really pleased with myself i didnt think i would stick this out! So im in week 2 now still eating smaller portions and eating healthy also keeping up with my exercise. Looking forward to the weeks to come! How did you get on?

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done you, after falling off the wagon on week 3 I'm trying to get back on track, I think I might also measure myself as the scales do not always give the true picture. Good luck for this week xx

• I find that my measurement goes down alot quicker than weight, every cm helps!

• What an inspiring post :) Brilliant!

I have swapped to metric both in my weight & my measurements.... I find it so much more motivating as I can record the smaller losses to keep me going.

Thanks for posting

x

• Thank you :) aw yeah any loss is a good loss :) im really glad i joined this site, so many lovely helpful people

• Hi have you joined a sliiming group that you pay for or is it through this nhs couch to 5k site (if thats makes sense)

• No i dont go to any group, I just eat healthy and exercise at home :)

You may also like...