I think I might be back...: Hello again... - Weight Loss NHS

Weight Loss NHS
95,558 members50,612 posts

I think I might be back...

TheJuggler
TheJuggler
10 Replies

Hello again everyone. I think I might be back! I was only popping off to move house, however events and life seemed to overtake me and my break has ended up longer than i thought!

So, looking forward to getting back up to speed, catching up with the news and trying to get back into some kind of routine again.

Only a few more boxes to unpack (she said, trying to convince herself 📦📦📦)

Hope you are all doing well.

X

10 Replies
oldestnewest
YellowRose55
YellowRose554st 7lbs

Welcome back it's lovely to have you back. Hope the move went ok and it was not too stressful.

2 likes
IndigoBlue61
IndigoBlue61Administrator

Welcome back TheJuggler and I hope the move went well, it's can be a very stressful event 😀

2 likes
EllaMidlands

Hi, welcome!! How have you been doing with your eating?

1 like
TheJuggler

Eeerm... I managed to not give in to takeaways and we have moved further away from the chip shop so that has to be a plus!! Looks like you have been doing fantastically - 6 stone now?! Congratulations!

1 like
EllaMidlands
EllaMidlands5 stone
in reply to TheJuggler

thanks a lot, i am pleased and feel healthier, been struggling a bit though and have been snacking after work in my car. Just brought a new car though and have promised myself I won't eat more than a polo in it. I think this will help me to stick to my healthy food more easily!

1 like
Claz
Claz7lbs

welcome back x

1 like
Dietbunny

Good to hear you are back - hope all went according to plan :)

1 like
Stevo5585

Welcome Back, I think it 'only' took us 14 months to get 'all' the boxes unpacked from the last move, it's crazy how fast time flies!

1 like
PippiRuns

Welcome back 🤹‍♂️ Good to see you again.

1 like

You may also like...