Better me looking back

As Saturday is my weigh in day of choice. here i am, last week i weighed 11st 9lbs today i weigh 11st 7.8lbs so thats a loss 1.2lbs bringing my loss to 8st 4.2lbs, the more i lose i am now looking towards the "finish line" seeing what total amount im going to lose, i may just continue and see where i end, hope everyonr is doing well

Ryan

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

16 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Fantastic Ryan ☺ you are doing so well to lose so close to your goal weight ☺

• Thank you anna, yes nearing where i want to be, yes 1lb a week i will be happy knowing it will be more difficult with less to lose ☺

• Well done 🎉🎉

• Thank you ☺

• You keep on keeping on impressing Ryan. A shining light to all of us.

• Thank you tiggerr, hope your well ☺

• You must be so proud. Well done, that's a whole person you've lost 👍👍

• Thank you cockneyblue, and yes i am, mad to think thats the comparrison lol ☺

• you continue to amaze me with you losses !.. Well done Ryan .. i'm so very impressed with the way youve tackled your weight and made such a positive lifestyle change to get to the weight that feels right for you xx

• Thank you Claz, yes its defiantly the way thats worked for me,addressing my issues and working on them, looking for the positives, and focusing on the good ☺ hope you doing well claz and still losing x

• yep im still losing... and seem to be averaging about 7lbs a month so im happy with that if it continues like that... hoping to be at my target by end of 2017 x

• Good to hear, and 7lbs a month is great, you will deffo reach your target at the end of the year ☺

• I'm at the beginning of the journey you've made Ryan and hoping I can reach the goals you've achieved. Thanks for the inspiration!

• Thank you orcadiana, well im proof that its possible, keep going youll get there ☺

• Hi Ryan,

Wow, you are doing brilliantly. Your "finish line" sounds like it's in sight.

Zest :-)

• Hi zest, Thank you and yes it defiantly is i think, no rush though taking my time and ill get there :)

You may also like...