Feeling better/helper

I am coming around after that wicked pneumonia. Monday I am slowly getting back to my exercise program. Someone thought I would be great at helping out the forum with my understanding of weight lost and people generally needing help and understanding. I went in on the replies with the forum there suggestions are amazing. I learned a thing or two myself to do to help me. I cannot compare to what I read or can I. I guess I could try on Monday as well. To give back to those who I learned from and go from there.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better, Wadestreet and that you're going to involve yourself in forum life, by supporting and encouraging. It's a two way street and I'm sure you'll get out as much, if not more, than you put in. I know I certainly do :)

• HI Wadestreet,

It's great that you're feeling a bit better, and really sorry to hear you've had pneumonia.

Take care and hope you feel fully better very soon.

Zest :-)

• Glad to hear that you're feeling better.

Don't try to do too much in the gym, since you're still recovering.

You may also like...