Week 5: Back On Track, 1 Gone Several More To Go !!

Well what a night. the Superbowl was an amazing game. To me it also presented a major challenge in my 2017 goal to lose a lot of weight. I behaved myself over the weekend and didn't over indulge during the game despite making Chicken Wings and Chilli Dogs for my guests. Chinese style Ribs and a mega chilli. I only drank Holstein Pils (in moderation) and avoided the carb loaded tortillas chips. My game guests loved the food I prepared and this helped me keep things in check. So with trepidation I got on the scales this morning and......... I had lost 6lbs. I was smiling from ear to ear. My total loss now since starting this journey in January is 7kgs or 15.7lbs (1stone 1.5lbs). I was 25st 1lb when I started and to see the scales move into the 23st range for the first time in years was amazing. My clothes are fitting me much better, I have so much more energy and even people are now noticing and saying "are you losing weight?". I have still a lot to lose (Target 19st to start with) but its great to be making progress. I feel really empowered and this group is really helping me and I enjoy sharing my story :) To the wonderful admins on this site can I please request my hard earned 1 stone sticker :) Keep up the good work folks and have a fantastic week.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Brilliant! Well done 🎉🎉

• Thank you :)

• Well done RockyPython54.

• Thank you :)

• Absolutely fantastic no wonder you are smiling I would be too, you did that, all your saying no and eating better did it for you, feels good to be in charge of food and not food in charge of you doesn't it?

Well take each day as it comes do your best and you will reap the rewards new wardrobe soon then. 😊👍

• Thanks Babs that's really great feedback. :) It has made me finally realise what I would have normally eaten and drunk and then wanted more. No more. I am rising to this challenge and feel great doing it too.

• Good for you and if ever you feel like you are struggling post on here and there is alaways a kind listening ear with plenty of good advice. That's what we are here for to help each other make our goals come true.⭐️

Good luck for another good week. I am now thinking of myself as the pound lady I only ever seem to loose a pound or maintain but so be it as long as it's not a gain.😢

• Fantastic 👏👏👏

• Hi RockPython54

Your doing so well keep up the great work. Well done on losing 6lbs this week and reaching 1stone 1.5lbs. Would you like a 1stone badge to replace your 7lb one?

Enjoy your week.

Rose

• Yes please. Its a badge of honour :)

• There you go, nice shinny new 1 stone badge. Wear it with pride you earned it.

Rose

You may also like...