TOM TOM SPARK 3 CARDIO

Just wanted to express my excitement as collecting my Tom Tom spark 3 cardio +music on Monday! 😋 It my Christmas present from my partner. So excited that it will keep getting me to up my fitness and get these stubborn pounds moving. I'm working from my fone at the minute with s health, it is limited. But has helped me.

No excuse now to say well I didn't realise I wasn't exercising hard enough!

Hope everyone has a good week end.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • How exiting. I love my tom tom , I use it for running all the time . Lovely present :-). Enjoy

• Hi Mollydex,

Thank you.

So nice to know someone here uses Tom Tom 😊 It was a difficult decision on what to choose! So many out there.

Have you found that using a smart watch/fitness tracker has helped you to keep upping your fitness level plus good insentive with all the feed back it gives you.

• Yes, I absolutely love it . I have all my runs on computer now and compare , it has especially helped my stride rate .

It also inspires me to get out on cold mornings , I'd hate not to have my " down loads " . I also like knowing my distance and speed ! then there is the joy of knowing how many steps I take each day . I also find knowing my pulse really helpful .

My favourite thing is the simplicity of use , hubby has a garmen and it's much more complicated to use .

Just reading back my reply I think I have turned into a TOM TOM geek . A happy one though

• Thank you again Mollydex,

Feeling even happier now knowing it's a good choice 😀

You may also like...