First Week

First Week

So i had my first weigh in this week and lost a massive 7lbs! I am super chuffed and i feel fantastic from all that exercise though i think my body is still in shock :)

Not only did i lose half a stone but i am also in the 19 stone category now which is quite awesome.

I tried where possible to achieve 10,000 steps and except for two days, i achieved this and even excelled. I hit a new step record of 15,608 in one day which for me is quite an achievement. My main exercise of choice this week has been my stepper, stepping to the tempo of my exercise playlists.

My fitbit really helped me to achieve this as i has it on a counted next to me as i exercised and used the heart rate monitor to really push myself and also seeing my calorie burning in real time was a good motivator for me.

I hope you all have also had a good week.

Jen

-138lbs to go!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

22 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done Jen! I

• thank you IbenCopenhagen

• Wow!

Things I dream of πŸ™‚ Half a stone in a week! I bet you have a smile from ear to earπŸ˜€ And all those steps too!

I think I need to get my chubby little legs going faster next week πŸ˜€

Massive well done to you.

• Jealous.com here - well done you

May you continue to loose each week even if it is only 1/2 lb each week

Onwards and downwards

• Thank you. I am going into it this time with no expectations other than to be healthy, fit and happy

• Hi Jen,

This is fantastic!!! Congratulations!!! :-) Wow, your new step record of 15,608 steps in one day - that's amazing! :-)

Wishing you an excellent week ahead and have a lovely weekend.

Lowcal :-)

• Thank you Lowcal. I hope to get my next fitbit step badge of 20k in one day at some point when i am fitter

• wow wow wow..... im so jealous haha...

Well done you x

• It will be you soon! i have every faith :)

• oh I really hope so x I've been giving big hint to my hubby & kids that I really would like the new fitbit with heart monitor.... fingers crossed I will be unwrapping it on xmas day... but I won't hold my breath haha

• If you do, message me and we can be fitbit friends and challenge each other :)

• what a good idea... I will start mentioning that now as well to drop even bigger hints haha

• haha! Just a pre warning.. i am addicted to my fitbit and can be competitive :P

• we will definately be a good match then & motivate each other cos I'm pretty competitive too haha

• High five girl! or as they say in Waynes World.. Game on! LOL

• deffo... looking forward to the challenge x

• I am just doing my stretches before stepping to it. Updating my amazon prime playlists too.. always good to sweat to new beats

• I love my Amazon prime for music and just invested in a wireless headset & also some waterproof ones... got to have my music to keep me moving.

• wireless.. i would love that.. i keep dropping my phone. how much are they?

• I bought mine off amazon for Β£13 .. really brilliant sound.

Mpow Swift Stereo Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sport Earphones Running Headphones Headset with... amazon.co.uk/dp/B011BEERFW/...

• fantastic.. i've put them in my basket and i'll check them out :) x

• Whoop! Go you πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ˜Š fantastic result, very well done 😊 No stopping you now 😊

You may also like...