60 in 16 weeks I need to sort my weight

60 in 16 weeks I need to sort my weight

Hello well my second day complete and I feel good on this diet I have just worked out in sixteen weeks today I will be 60 so I need to sort my weight and also my walking I have a lot to lose as am 26 stone how have I got to this but am on the right tract and here so how much will I lose in 16 weeks am going to really do my best I need to Kim xxx

5 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Hello freyahodkin ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well done on your second day and I'm glad you are enjoying it ๐Ÿ˜Š

In 16 weeks you can make a significant difference to your health and fitness ๐Ÿ˜Š If you lose 2lbs a week you could be almost 10% lighter in 16 weeks, which I was advised is a real benefit to health ๐Ÿ˜Š

Very best wishes ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank you so much I really need to do this xx Kim

• And you have all of us cheering you on from the sidelines ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ

• Hi Kim,

Really glad to hear you're feeling good on the NHS 12 week plan so far. It's great that you've completed your second day, and it's lovely to see your photo too. Special Birthdays can be very inspiring, and motivational, so I'd like to wish you success in losing weight over the next 16 weeks for your 60th Birthday. Great that you're focusing on your exercise too with walking, which is excellent exercise.

Like Anna61 says, you can make a significant difference in that time period and aiming for 1 to 2 pounds per week is an excellent rate of weight loss.

Have you seen our Welcome Newbie post yet? It's in the Pinned posts area, and there are other interesting posts there too, including some Challenge posts which are really good.

Maybe join us for the Monday group weigh-in, if you like the idea of a weekly weigh-in in a supportive group. The latest thread is in the Events section, and myself and moreless post that thread alternately, week by week, so if you want to, you could follow us to ensure you don't miss the postings.

Whatever you do, have a great week, and good luck with your goals.

Lowcal :-)

• Thank you so much I will join the Monday weigh in I will have a look and join thank you again Kim xx

You may also like...