Longest walk in the park today after nearly a year!πŸ˜…

Longest walk in the park today after nearly a year!πŸ˜…

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday to everyone! Just got back from my longest walk in the park after almost a year. As many of you know I was not feeling very well over the past few days. Well I'm glad to touch wood and say that I feel much better now and that is all thanks to me giving myself a gentle heated Olive oil Massage on the area that was hurting. Although it still hurts a little but I guess it was probably a pulled muscle that will slowly get better after the massage.

I went to just do one round in the park but started building the rounds as I started feeling more and more fresh and comfortable. I completed 5.3KMs in 55 mins and will use this to challenge myself to reduce the time for the next walk. Here is a photo of the bench that wanted my company as I started my 5th KM but I chose to walk away and completed the final round. πŸ˜†πŸ˜₯πŸ˜†

I feel like dancing now. πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Last edited by

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That's great I'm going to try and get as many people as I can to start the c25 on Monday hope you my be interested Gareth

• That sounds great gareth0073! Especially since I had to factory reset my phone and lost track of my last data on C25K, this will be a great all over start for me☺. Count me in!

• Hi Sana,

I am so pleased to hear you're feeling a bit better, and that your massage has helped. Sounds like you've enjoyed your walk, and it's a lovely photo too.

If you feel like dancing, then why not - as long as you don't aggravate your muscle of course!!! Be careful and pace yourself.

Enjoy your week.

Lowcal :-)

• Thanks Lowcal but as much as I would love to, I think I'll pass for the dance today as like you said, muscle doesn't need aggravating πŸ˜…πŸ˜†. Perhaps I will dance tomorrow to keep up the rythm.

Thanks once again.

Sana.

• That's great! Go ahead and dance! πŸ˜€

• Hi Fab_Jem, dance is on the menu todayπŸ™…πŸ™†πŸ™…. ☺😊

• That's fantastic! Well done. There's nothing so satisfying as being able to do better than you thought you could and beating yourself into the bargain. :)

• Hi Gareth0073 could you troll me some more about the c25 please?

Hugs from me to you xx

You may also like...