Happy New Year!

Howdy folks hope that you are all doing well, and looking forward to a healthier and fitter 2016. I had a problem posting so hope that this gets through (the HU team have been really helpful in helping me to resolve this issue). I am looking forward to getting back to my fitness routine; did my class at the gym on Wednesday, and my two hour yoga class this morning which was great. I have no idea what I weigh but my jeans are still loose so guess that I have managed to maintain my weight lol!!! Looking forward to hearing how you have all been doing over the Christmas/New Year festivities!!! All the best for 2016 x

3 Replies

• Happy New Year missmalice, very glad to hear the HU team have got you up and running again, they've kindly helped me out in the past too :)

Well done for having loose jeans after the holiday period, there's not many that can say that :)

Enjoy getting back to your exercise classes, you'll feel great getting back into your routine.

Here's to a fantastic 2016 :)

• Hello moreless, I did miss seeing all the postings, and thought that the HU team were taking it easy lol!!! Its great to be part of things again!!! I am surprised about the loose jeans especially given my darling daughter's cakes!!! Take care Ax

• LOL!! :)

You may also like...