Who is starting this 12 week plan?

Who is starting this 12 week plan?

Hey there from years of dieting, i realize the benefits of comunicating with others in the same situation and to have dieting buddies for advice and times of weakness. I am starting this diet on Monday 2nd august. who wants to be my dieting bud? x Curent weight is 13st 4lb bmi is obese, size 16-18. I'm not aspiring to be thin or skinny just to feel comfortable in my own skin. I feel most confident at size 14-16 and at around 11st, which is still overweight for my height of 5'2 but I love to keep my curves.

21 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi I will be your be your dieting bud 😊 I have about 5 stones to loose, I am starting my journey on Monday 2nd too. I want to be healthy and more active so hoping to go to the gym twice a week and Zumba once a week. Let me know what you think 😊

• ok cool thanks for your reply ill be buying myself a set of weighing scales tomorrow so ill report with my exact weight lets hope we can keep each other motivated x

• 2 ibs off

• Me too

52 need to lose weight

But will struggle as a lot older than you

• ok cool thanks for your reply ill be buying myself a set of weighing scales tomorrow so ill report with my exact weight lets hope we can keep each other motivated x

• 52 tall

• Hi, me too. I want to lose a stone and a half. I've tried before, and did the couch to5k to help me but I've lost nothing! Would be good to have a bud.

• plenty of replies there and I came across this post today. healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

Good luck :)

• Count me in too. I'd started the plan a couple of weeks ago, but then had 2 weeks off due to a mega busy schedule, health issues and a holiday. I'm really pleased though that I didn't put any weight back on over the holiday. I've got loads to lose, I'm morbidly obese. Goal: to lose as much as poss, but primarily to be healthy. I've been doing C25K and am on Week 7. A little weight loss, but great inch loss on hips and waist (4 inches off both).

• I had the same on c25k - lost inches on the waist but only 3lb on the scales. Great for if you're aiming to keep a good figure while losing weight :)

• I'd like to join too. Start of August is as good a time as any... Am about 14 st have been 16 stone and reduced to about 12 in the past which felt healthy.... but seem to have reached a plateau, which is better than a continual increase..... I have been doing a kind of 5:2 but just lately I seem to wake up ravenous. So am keen to try and get on top of things again. Probably will use my clothes as a better barometer of inches lost rather than weight too....

• Can I join in too? 2nd August is my start too. I am morbid obese and having lost 3 stones three years ago now need to lose 4 stones, to get back to where I was, as a starter! I am retiring in May next year and am sure that once I leave my desk behind, sitting most of the day, I will have more energy and time to exercise. Losing weight running up to May will give me good start for my new healthier life to come.

• Hi! Count me in please 😊 Monday sounds perfect! So pleased to have found you all 😀 shall we all weigh in Monday then? I'm happy to keep a track of the group weight loss for each week of that interests anyone? Can't wait! Xxx

• Hey there sorry i never came in and shared whats going on with me regards to day one well i had a busy day and ate relatively well but never weighed myself so shall be purchasing and recording my start weight as from today x

• well too my surprise my starting date is 12st 11lb so had already lost 8lbs in the last 3 weeks without trying or even dieting. x

• 1 lb ON, but as I'm premenstrual and the weight gain would normally be 3-4 lbs, I'm hoping it will be a net loss.

• 2ibs off

• Morning everyone. Weighing in this morning Mon 24 Aug. - 4.5 lbs off. That's more like it!!

Wishing everyone a good start to their week.

You may also like...