First weight in!

First week weight in I've lost 3 lb! It's been a challenging week with illness and social events to work round so pleased with the weight loss. Thinking that I may try altering my calorie allowance by having 800 cals for two days, 2000 cals for two days then 3 days on 1400 cals to see if helps me wrk around tricky social situations. Apparently it also helps fool your body so helps kick start weight loss.

7 Replies

• Well done on your loss thats great! I agree varying calories is a good idea, let us know how it goes i normally vary between 1200-1400cals each day, be interesting to see if a larger variation helps, although i would recommend not having a 2000cal day before your weigh in. Keep up the good work

• Thank you. My weigh in day is Tuesday so thought I would do the 800 cals the day before as it my day off plus I think Sunday as usually the day I struggle with will be a 2000cal day lol!

• Sounds like you have it all planned out. Let us know how you get on

• Well done, that's a great result! Keep up the good work :-)

• That's a great start! Congrats! I think your plan may work, in the end it's down to keeping a weekly average of burning more calories than the ones we have.

• Well done with the 3lbs weight loss.

• Well done, a great start. I like you idea on being more flexible with your daily totals. Let us know how it goes. Have another great week.

You may also like...