National Migraine Centre
6,229 members1,745 posts

looking for a migraine specialist in north london

Hi there, I have had migraines throughout my life, am looking for a neurologist who specialises in this that I can ask my Gp to refer me to. Preferably at the Royal free, UCLH or Guy's and St Thomas'. I am keen to find out more about nerve blocks / botox. I currently take amitriptyline, don't want to take gabapentin. I would be grateful for any advice! Thank you.

1 Reply

Hello! I see consultant Dr Athwal at the Royal Free - he's a migraine specialist. Head of the National Migraine Centre too.

1 like

You may also like...