Depression: My depression comes to me... - Mental Health Sup...

Mental Health Support

28,766 members16,172 posts

Depression

JW621 profile image

My depression comes to me very hard. I’m trying my best to conquer my battles each day with positive thoughts. But depression seems to take over. Loneliness plays a big part. Does anyone feel lonely?

15 Replies

I’m soo sorry to hear your struggle!! 🦋that’s terrible you’re feeling lonely!! You are not really a lone and I hope you feel that soon!!! I’m having a tough day today I feel lonely in a sense of feeling no one will truly understand what I’m feeling or situations that feel soo painful!

JW621 profile image
JW621 in reply to hurtingheart1

Thank you. I understand. It’s what I’m going through now. The pain just drills in my heart

hurtingheart1 profile image
hurtingheart1 in reply to JW621

So sorry to hear that!! Hav you tried any type of therapy yet to maybe help? I hav in past but don’t hav 1 at the moment I want a new 1 though! I’ve heard good things about cbt!

JW621 profile image

What is your name ?

JW621 profile image

I am looking into cognitive behavioral therapy myself.

hurtingheart1 profile image
hurtingheart1 in reply to JW621

That’s great you’re looking into it - hope maybe that can be helpful for you

I feel very lonely and alone. And it is truth that l indeed am. It is devastatingly depressing and makes my depression much worse. We all need to be loved, supported, feel wanted and needed. Life is exceptionally harsh and cruel.Weakness is not depression, it takes huge strenght to bare the immense weight of it. True grit and steely strenght from within.

So what causes your depression.

A lot I don't even know how to word or where to begin and not sure I will ever share to strangers and online for anybody to read.

I understand. I don’t blame you. But it’s a safe platform. There’s no judging

No platform is safe!

There are always people who will join for snooping reasons for their own entertainment to read about other people's personal lives, misfortunes, problems, illnesses, conditions, traumas, upset etc.

I share what is similar in my life to others here, but will never share everything for anybodies entertainment and hunger for other people's life stories and information. You say there is no judging, I dispute that, because it is the core of human nature to form opinions/make assumptions/judgements. The difference here is people tend to not voice any of it, and do instead here try to be the best people they possibly can be. And unlike on other platforms - here people silence those things mentioned above, trying instead to be supportive, but all whether they care to admit/be honest or not will have formed and done the above mentioned, it happens automatically. All support offered comes from opinion/assumption/judgement with the best of intentions or at times with the worse intentions depending upon who is listening/reading.

So sorry for your sadness JW

I wonder if you know of people like Mooji, Eckhart Tolle, Lee Holden, Jeffrey Chand. I wonder if listening , watching one of their videos each day may help you, their videos can be found on you tube. You can opt to select say 10 minutes to start if you so wish.

Hope you are soon feeling better and less alone.

JW621 profile image
JW621 in reply to Bkin

Thank you

JW621 profile image
JW621 in reply to Bkin

Thank you.

JW621 profile image
JW621 in reply to Bkin

How do you cope?

You may also like...