Mental Health Support
19,653 members11,940 posts

Why???!!!

Why???!!!

Yesterday I went to sleep at 11pm and woke up at 1:00,2:00 and now at 2:30.I can't sleep and I even can't make myself comfortable.I hurt my leg at hockey and its wound all over my left knee.there's also small wound on right kne but doesn't hurt anymore.I went to the trainer because he has medical education and he put some orange liquid and covered the wound with it.After that he wend over with idk how to call it in English u know when someone's hurt and u put that white stuff around it.so now my leg burns af like I mean really hard.it's hard because I have important test tomorrow and I planned to wake up at 5:20 and we start school at 7:40.some1 help me?!a d yes I can barely move leg

1 Reply
oldestnewest

Hello Hageslah

Thank you for your message. It must be so difficult with so much pain in your knee, no wonder you found it difficult to sleep. I hope the treatments you had have now helped and your day and school test has gone well. Your leg should heal very soon. If it still hurts make sure you see a doctor or a nurse to assess it.

How old are you please?

Let us know how you get on.

Take care and best wishes

You may also like...