Men's Health Forum
14,703 members โ€ข 3,239 posts

Appointment update

Had appointment routine today they said all looks very healthy down there which is great news, so got another apppointment in 6 months just to get checked up again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š

35 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Looking good. Is everything going ok now?

Hi bud yeah it is just prone to boils and spots down there but they had a look and said all is healthy aslong as the boils donโ€™t go massive which they donโ€™t I donโ€™t have anything to worry about ?

Oh yea looking good man.your sexual partner would be very satisfied

Cheers mate she is indeed well I hope she is ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 like

She will man...just dont rush go easy, u still may want to give yourself sum time

Well itโ€™s been 7months since my op weโ€™ve done it a few times since then ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜‰lol

1 like

Lol well alright then good luck to u buddy ure all good

Thankyou mate, hope your all well

1 like

Looks great. And must be nice to be that big. Are you cuttet right below the glans? Can't seem to find your scarline.

Hi mate yes just below my head Iโ€™m cut got barley any inner foreskin x

Hey Chris, it looks great mate! You can be proud of that piece of yours. Cheers mate!

Thankyou buddy hope your ok

Looks good but also looks tight, doing some jelqing and stretching should help reduce that look, google pegym join and do the JP90.

Good luck Mate

NOWHARD

What u mean

In what way.

NOWHARD

About reducing the look ?

Don't listen to him. It looks great mate!

You think bro ?

Sure man!

Yes Chris if you look at your picture your skin looks to tight, it really needs to look a bit slacker, as when we get to ejaculation your penis goes to 100% rock hard, and you don't look you have that room, so with some jelqing and stretching your over

come that problem, that's why I said you can join pegym and start the JP90, its a start up program for beginners.

NOWHARD

You can do that even with being circumsised...?

If you not long had it done give 6 months, so things are all healed well.

NOWHARD

Itโ€™s been 7 months

Go join then its a great site and not just for exercising, you can have some fun.

NOWHARD

And I can ejaculate fine ?

Looking really good mate mine is still abit swollen and still very sensitive on the knob after 12weeks now

Looks like it was cut with a ring system and glued. Fantastic job.

Was Stitched mate

Youโ€™re showing off now! Nothing wrong with that outcome. Use it well....๐Ÿ˜

Ahah really ??? Thankyou mate

Looks great mate compared to what it was ๐Ÿ‘Œ should be very happy

You recon

Yes, it seems to be well-healed. It looks like a very tight cut. If your erections are painful, then you may want to do some tissue expansion by foreskin restoration.

reddit.com/r/foreskin_resto...

My erections are not painful at all...

Glad to hear that.

You may also like...